Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome to Twitterville

Well I finally took the leap.  After attending the last foxpro conference, it seemed like I was one of the few in the room that wasn't twittering non-stop during every presentation.  So far it seems OK.  It definitely has a little bit of a distraction quality to it but it is nice to be able to interact more often with the friends in the community that you only saw once or twice a year at a conference.  So far I'd say that about 90% of my tweets were more social in nature but I'm hopefull to add a little bit more technical stuff to what I'm tweeting about.  I've used the web interface through chrome for most of my initial posts but now I've switched to using TweetDeck which definitely gives a richer user interface.  Anyways, that's about it for this post.  I'm going to do my best to keep my blog posts coming on a regular basis.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment